- U.S. Electrical Motors provides complete
drive motor capability, hence unit responsibility.
- Cast iron and efficient.
- Combination of patented taper shaft and
adaptor brackets provides flexibility of mounting different frame size
motors on any given gear case.
- All pinion and gears are straddle
mounted for reduces shaft deflection.
- Oil pumps are used with safety oil
- Easy oil drain valve.
- Bearings are of the finest tapered
roller design, capable of handling heavy thrust and overhung loads.
- External oil sight tube.
- Easily removable external oil pumps are
used with internal copper tubing to keep units running cooler.
- Optional mounting base plate provided to
retrofit other manufacturer's drop-in.
- Quick release jacking screw provided for
easy disassembly of motor shaft.
- Longer bearing spans on al shafts reduce
bearing and housing loads.
- Breathers, either standard, dust, or
water resistant, are provided as application requires.
- Dry well lower design and lower grease
filled bearings assure against possible oil leakage.
- Housings are made of corrosive resistant
- The slow speed end of the gear unit is
integral with the gear case, eliminating potential oil leaks between
the output bracket and gear case housing of ordinary designs.
- Vertical units utilize double-lipped
friction type seals on both input and output shafts.
- Larger output shafts are provided for
extra strength with ample usable length for coupling, pinion or
sprocket mounting and are drilled, tapped on bottom to accept thrust